Keto Low Carb Banana Nut Muffins
- 6 large eggs at room temperature
- 2 ripe mashed bananas
- 3 tablespoons coconut oil, softened
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 2/3 cups almond flour
- 3 tablespoons granulated sugar substitute
- 1 teaspoon all spice
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/3 cup unsweetened coconut
- 1/2 cup chopped pecans or walnuts, divided (optional)
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Spray or line a standard muffin pan.
- In a medium mixing bowl, add bananas, eggs, vanilla and coconut oil. Mix until blended thoroughly.
- In a separate large size bowl, add flour, sugar substitute, all spice, baking powder, baking soda and salt.
Whisk until well incorporated.
- Add the dry ingredients into the wet ingredients and mix until well incorporated.
- Add in the coconut and 1/4 cup of the nuts. Mix well.
- In each muffin cup, spoon in the batter until 2/3 full. Sprinkle the remaining nuts on top of the mixture in
each muffin cup. Bake 18-20 minutes or until they spring back when touched. Let cool.