Keto Low Carb Key Lime Pie Fat Bombs
- 1/2 cup cream cheese
- 1 tablespoon full fat sour cream
- 1 tablespoon softened butter
- 2 teaspoons fresh lime juice
- Zest from one small lime
- 1/2 cup coconut flour
- 2 teaspoons keto friendly sugar substitute
- 6-8 keto friendly graham crackers or ginger snaps, crushed
- In a medium bowl, add cream cheese, sour cream and butter. Mix well.
- Add lime juice and lime zest and mix well.
- Fold in flour and sugar substitute until mixture forms a dough like consistency.
- Freeze mixture for 10 minutes
- Remove dough from the freezer and roll into small balls (about 1”)
- Roll each ball in the crushed graham cracker/ginger snaps
- Place back in the freezer for about an hour.
- Store in an airtight container in the fridge if you like them softer and the freezer if you like them firmer.